Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Got You


This is why Charlie wanted me to take pictures while he got closer (see previous post). So he could get right up to me and scare the heck out of me. LOL. Such a crazy kid. I made this layout following the recipe at Kraft It Up.
 
1 Piece of Kraft Cardstock or Patterned Paper
2 Photos of any size
A 3 word title
4 different pieces of patterned paper and
5 different embellishments

I used twine, brads, buttons a flower and a googly eye as my embellies. I am also entering at Frosted Designs for the Fabulous Friday challenge to use kraft paper. 

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos Vicki. Terrific take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout of a fun kid! I have all boys and it is always entertaining here!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, I love the yellow with the kraft paper. Your banner is cute too. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki that such a FUNNY photo! Thanks for playing along with us :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun lay out! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a hoot! Great photo and then applying it to a LO. Priceless. Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photos made me chuckle..thank you for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete