Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life Is Good


Last month I started a grid layout, then re-read the recipe and there was a color requirement too. So I removed the pictures and re-did that layout. I set aside the white cardstock with red squares, waiting for the right time to use it. That time is now. The Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs is to use a grid, and the March challenge at Scrap the Boys is to use "Life Is Good", the color red and handwritten journaling. I used the pictures of my son's first birthday (in 1980) and added the yellow base card stock, title and embellies.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! I love the patterned paper with the coloured ones. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grid looks great and I really like the little pops of yellow too :) Thanks for playing along at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful lo great background paper and the yellow looks cool...thanks for playing at Stb

    ReplyDelete