Saturday, March 10, 2012

Closer - ScrapFit #63

I had no idea why Charlie wanted me to take pictures of him as he came closer. But he loves to swim and we try to make going downstate to see the doctor a treat by letting him spend time in the pool. So I took the pictures as he asked. I used the sketch from ScrapFit - workout #63.

Cardstock from my stash (wish I knew where I got this because I love the color)
Patterned paper and buttons from my stash
Glimmer mist in marshmellow
Title is thickers from American Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors...thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this layout and great take on the sketch. Thanks for working out with us over at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. great water pics, I'm ready for some swimming too!!! thanks sooo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete