Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky



The challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles is "This is me...in one word". At first I was going to use dependable. After all, who stayed home raising the kids, who got a job after they were grown, who goes into work whenever they call...me. But then while making the background for this layout I realized I am lucky. I have great kids and grandkids and a nice home. I have a job I like, lots of time for crafting, enough money to cover my bills and few aches and pains. Sure my life has had ups and downs but compared to others I am so lucky.




7 comments:

  1. Aw Vicky, what a sweet blog post. It sounds like you really have things in perspective, good for you. That background looks like a lot of fun. Thank you so much for joining us this month over at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I really like the butterfly background too. It's a wonderful layout. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies and the little tails! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the technique you used here with the spray and the butterflies...it makes for a truly beautiful layout. And what a sweet take on the way you see yourself too. Thanks so much for participating in our SEM challenge...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! What a gorgeous photo and I love the techniques you used! The spray and butterflies are simply breathtaking :) Thanks for joining in the SEM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout so much! It really is so great especially all the misting and sewing! I love your title!
    Thanks for joining in the fun over at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the misting, awesome layout, thanks for being part of the SEM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete