Sunday, November 27, 2011

Introducing...

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and survived the shopping frenzy. I'm here with this week's challenge from Lasting Memories called Color Me Happy.  Here are the colors given for inspiration






And we were given a sketch to use if wanted.





I took purple, gold, a touch of yellow and the pink in the baby's picture to create this layout of my niece's newborn granddaughter.






Now it's your turn. Head on over to Lasting Memories to see what the rest of the design team has created for you. Then let us see your take on the challenge, linked by Saturday, 9 p.m. EST.  Can't wait to see what you make.








4 comments:

  1. Oh, she's GORGEOUS!!! Look at that little face. Great take on this weeks challenge, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a cutie and I love all the hair. What a proud mom as she should be. Beautiful job with the layout. I love the gold doily with the rich blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so snuggly and cute! This is a wonderful layout Vicki!! I'm liking that doilie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!!

    You might want to go take a little peek on my blog when you get a minute ;)

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete