Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrap Our Stash

When Denise at LaLa's World first mentioned Project 2011 and scrapping our stash, I felt I could do it easily. After all I have enough cardstock, paper, adhesive, ribbon and embellishments to keep me busy for years. Unfortunately it only took nine days for me to forget I wasn't supposed to buy anything. I went to Joanne's to look for something and ended up buying seven 8x8 paper pads on clearance. Then I won two RAKs on blog hops and received big boxes of goodies. So even though I made 14 layouts in January, I must sadly report that I have more scrappy stuff than I started with.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! That's hilarious Vicki! Seven paper pads! February gotta be a better month for you ;) Btw, RAKS definitely don't count though, because you didn't buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is too funny! Besides there is no such thing as too much stuff! I caould open a store out of my scrap room now from what I have accumulated! Thanks for stopping by and becomming a follower! Will try not to disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it could have been worse, just think of all the other stuff you could have bought but didn't. Good luck in February.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how hard it can be. Don't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure those 7 paper stacks will be used beautifully.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete